Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...
Darkest Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caroline Forbes

Go down

Caroline Forbes Empty Caroline Forbes

Post  CareBear Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Vampire

Caroline Forbes Hello-11
Full Name: Caroline Beula Forbes
Nicknames/Aliases: Care, Barbie Vamp
Age Turned: Seventeen
Real Age: Eighteen (I believe)
Family: Elizabeth Forbes

Caroline Forbes Mirror10
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Characterizing Features: Her personality & attitude.
Dislikes: Killing, Katherine, Damon

Life Story: (Courtesy of Wikia) Caroline Forbes is a vampire and is the best friend with Bonnie Bennett and Elena Gilbert. Prior to Caroline's transition, she was known for her insecurities, which caused her to be excessively competitive, especially with Elena.

Throughout the series, Caroline begins dating Elena's ex-boyfriend, Matt Donovan, who encourages her to become a more caring, kind, and selfless young woman. In the Season One finale, Caroline is severely injured in a car wreck and suffers from internal bleeding.

Damon Salvatore feeds Caroline his blood to heal her. Later that night, Caroline is smothered to death with a pillow by Katherine Pierce, who found out that Damon gave her some of his blood. Caroline is shown to be very strong for her age as a new vampire. Katherine plans to use Caroline to her own advantage by eventually giving her to Klaus to kill in the sacrifice. However, Damon rescues her.

Caroline's new vampire nature adds stress to her relationship with Matt and this eventually causes them to break up, despite their love for each other. Matt's werewolf friend, Tyler Lockwood, falls for Caroline after she helps him with his first full moon. After a while, they begin a romantic relationship. Klaus also falls for her, claiming he likes her because she's beautiful, strong, full of light and "too smart to be seduced by him." She kisses Klaus while he is in Tyler's body, unaware of the fact and believing Tyler is dying.
RP Example: The wind brushed against my cheeks as I inhaled an unnecessary breath. Today was supposed to be about me, after all that's what birthdays are about, right? Just as I was about to blow out the candles to my 18th birthday cake, even if I am eternally seventeen, Damon came bursting into the room, taking up the role of bearer of awful news. My mother had been shot while on duty.
Face Claim: It's pretty obvious.
CareBear
CareBear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum