Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...
Darkest Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving Late

Go down

Arriving Late Empty Arriving Late

Post  Damon Salvatore Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:20 am

-Kiki Dawn Valentine-
As the car drove onto the driveway, I saw the large, expensive house that was more of a mansion. I liked it already. My driver got out of the car, and opened my door for me. I had compelled him to do that after all.
I got out of the car, and opened the door to the house. I went to check all the rooms, as my driver was still doing exactly as he been told, namely carrying my stuff inside and placing everything where I would like to have it.
I walked through the house, and I could smell that blood had been spilled here, at least once. didn't matter though, I liked the smell.
After checking every room, I went back to the bedroom. I hadn't really noticed anything about the house, except the clues that indicated Isobel had lived here. Isobel... Helping her out after Damon helped her was fun. Wonder what became of her.
I got into the bed after changing into pajamas, and fell asleep quickly. Just before I fell asleep, I could hear the driver leave the house.
"Once you're done placing all my stuff, you will walk back to your house for an hour. If you've reached it by then, you will forget everything about me, and go on with your life as if you've never met me. If you haven't reached it by then, you will go to the nearest house, ask to use the toilet, and then kill yourself with any object."
Yes, it was cruel. Did I care? Nope.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Arriving Late Empty Re: Arriving Late

Post  Damon Salvatore Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm

-Kiki Dawn Valentine-
When I woke up, it was early morning.
I got out of bed, and pulled on a classy, long, black and red dress.
I got out of the house and walked to the club that had just been finished not too far away. It was a club that brimmed with supernatural creatures, mostly vampires. And what better place to find out everything that is going on then going to a club?
I walked there at normal walking speed, which meant it took me 10 minutes.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum